no new video card for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well ive decided on waiting a litle bit longer for my video card, maybe atleast until this summer, this hole fire thing has put me off the idea of getting a new gpu. some may say teh fire was a sign lol. anyway ive decided on purchasing this instead. http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10100074&catid=20356 but 4gb of ram. i think il have more fun with this then i would the 9800gtx for now. also ive been wanting a laptop for a long time, no more arguing to use my desktop when i wana use msn since i own the only pc in the house, il just do so when i wana game.

nice laptop.....it has a rather small screen though.

Also when buying a laptop they get you on the battery...that is a 6 cell. That is not very good. The laptop i bought a year ago has a 12 cell. So before you buy that one look around.:D

Also i don't know how you could possibly have the same viewing area of a 15.4 screen with a 12.1.:freak:

ok but it still has a not so good battery... are you going to be using the battery a lot or are you going to have it using the AC.

If you are using the AC a lot then id say the laptop would be great for your needs :).

also im getting it crazy cheap i forgot to mention, my old boss lent one to his sister for a bussines trip for two weeks she doesnt want it, so hes selling it to me at a lower price because its used, and he knows hel have a hard time selling it in the town we live in. sincei m getting it a ta cheap price il look into getting a new batery for it, il be mainly using it on the charger, but for school the batery would be handy, also i cant wait to play star craft on a touch lol :)

Yeah since your getting it cheap a new battery would be a good decision...even on top of it only being a 6 cell she might not have charge it corectly and made the battery last not very long.

How cheap are you getting it?

Yeah since your getting it cheap a new battery would be a good decision...even on top of it only being a 6 cell she might not have charge it corectly and made the battery last not very long.

How cheap are you getting it?

If any laptop battery lost a significant amount of capacity over a period of 2 weeks that manufacturer would be for a nice little class action...

all it takes is about 5 times of not charging it correctly....or using the laptop while it has the battery and ac in it really hurts the battery.

Doesn't that hurt the Laptop Battery? Eventually it weakens the power of the Charge it holds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom