No idea what to get, help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Roberto

In Runtime
well i just sold my laptop so i have ~$850NZ to spend and i need a case (mine has 0 case fan slots and the psu is mounted right ontop of the cpu cooler)and a new graphics card. I was thinking antec p182se and a 800gts512, but i could also wait on the case and get an 3870x2 for 660 then get 4gb's of RAM and a new cooler to OC my processor (its my 18th bday next week so i could scrape some $$ from family), or i could get the case and 9600gt SLI but then id need a new mobo... or i could go all out on the case/cooling stuff and get a silverstone tj07... or i could take $200 from my savings and get a 9800gx2 :eek: (not gunna happen). another thing i could do is get the 3870 x2 and the case (if i could get enough $$$ in time).

As you can see im very confused, what do you think i should do? is the 3870x2 any good at all or should i just wait to get a 9800gx2? i will have more money once i sell my old gfx card in couple of weeks.it would really help if somone could find me some legit reveiws (the ones i find dont make sense)

my specs;

Gigabyte ga-g33m-ds2r
2gb ddr800 (getting 4gb soon)
c2d e6300 needs an overclock...(getting q6600)
520watt corsair psu
asus dvd rw

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom