nintek order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tordenskjold

Banned
I ordered from www.nintek.com.au on the 24th of april.. It is now the 11th of May and i havent recieved my pc and i have called them multiple times and they have upgraded certain items because they are out of stock. But they keep saying that they are waiting for parts to arrive. Like i called on monday and he said it would arrive on tuesday and today he said it would arrive tommorow.. i am just wondering if any of you guys have experienced a similar thing? cause this is really starting to **** me off... is 18 days a long time to wait for an order?

18days...hmmmm, my bros dell took a week, and thats a big company, i saw alienwares take about a month, so.....i dont think its too bad, keep calling i saw, and say, gimmie it by tommorw or i'll cancel my order, and write to newspaper as to how crap you are and destroy your business..

whereabouts do you live?
do you know how far they are shipping it? they are based in Western Australia

you could see if there's an MSY store near you. they have about the best prices I've seen. and I think there are warranties on everything too.

I know you've already ordered, but next time you get something, I'd suggest you take a look there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom