nForce 790i Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the de facto cpu for us enthusiasts is the e8400 or the q6600, both of which cost about 100 bucks less than that mobo...

I love how LGA775 was designed so that instead of bending pins on an oh so expensive cpu you would do it on your motherboard, but now the motherboards cost more than the cpu's!

unless u stick a pen into the cpu slot i higly doubt ur gonna bend pins on your mobo, there not even pins on most mother and not so pointy lo boards mine is litle folded over gold strips like this^ but rounder, so even then its harder to bend, if you do manage to bend a pin on a mobo ur major special my friend lol...

790i ultra is an amazing nvidia board... easily doing high fsb amounts on both dual and quad cores... about time nvidia gets their act together w/ their mobo's

unless u stick a pen into the cpu slot i higly doubt ur gonna bend pins on your mobo, there not even pins on most mother and not so pointy lo boards mine is litle folded over gold strips like this^ but rounder, so even then its harder to bend, if you do manage to bend a pin on a mobo ur major special my friend lol...

I never said it was a practical solution, but it helped solve the problem of people breaking pins on cpu's did it not?

I am actually thinking about getting this board, of course DDR3 isn't worth it I know, but the fact that I have it is a plus. Think it would be a good choice for me to buy?

I am actually thinking about getting this board, of course DDR3 isn't worth it I know, but the fact that I have it is a plus. Think it would be a good choice for me to buy?

right now u shouldnt wait in the future when DDR3 is cheaper and better and the board cost too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom