next to no budget!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cerealkilla said:
OOK, so I re-figured m list and everything to include the speakers and sound card. Now by changing Mobo and vid cards and such, it won't have hurt the performance at all??

no, you won't notice a difference... dual x1900xt's are close to dual 7950's ... the quad sli drivers really suck bad.... the only time you'll notice a difference with those 7950's is if your playing at monstrous resolutions such as 2550x1600 or something like that

hey cerealkilla, does your uncle have a daughter...cuz i bet he'd get me a sweet wedding gift if i married her...lol and jk

awesome rig man. wish i could get something that good. and btw that'll have not problem playing any game for a while. the only thing that would possibly become outdated any time soon would be the video card and those are ALWAYS being outdated. and the one you get would still easily last you a year if not 3.

lol, no, jordo, he does not. thats half the reason he can afford it. he never married or had kids so he is his only expense. plus with all that extra he would spend with his family, he spends it working.

Thanks so much for all the help everyone... i appreciate it very much! I'll recommend anyone and everyone this way. THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom