next to no budget! - Page 5 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 05:18 PM   #41 (permalink)
Hard Gay Nahalem! Fooo!

Send a message via AIM to NosBoost300

ya.. i just discovered that mobo!! i'll be buying that for my conroe build!

Media Build:
Intel Core i3 3220 | Galaxy GTX 650 | 8 GB Corsair Vengeance | ASrock B75M | Samsung 840 120GB
Old 08-14-2006, 05:21 PM   #42 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Either way, was very happy to help you to get to a final resolve on what you want and should get, Cereal Killer, By the way a very good friend of my in the past [now he kinda hates me.......] calls himself the same as you do lol.

Anyway, i'm off to bed, you may leave me private message or write here if theres anything else you need from me / us.

BTW Wanna donate to me something from that huge budget you got there? LMAO! I could use it haha [just joking.. its the hour..]

Gratz,

-Jo/Yoad.

Old 08-14-2006, 07:02 PM   #43 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by cerealkilla
Er, if I do that, will the computer still run as nicely as the setup is now? better? And if someone is willing to tell me what I would need to change precisely, like with links or whatever, I would be OK with adding the sound card and speakers... i do plan on listening to a fair bit of it at school. lol.
If I don't get lazy this weekend ;p I will try to post my visual aide, as well as info. Sometimes people will tell you to buy this and that and not explain why...sometimes peopl just want to understand. And so that will be the purpose of my gude

Personally though, I don't buy sound cards...don't think ya need em. Unless you edit tracks. Just opi
Old 08-14-2006, 07:08 PM   #44 (permalink)
Hard Gay Nahalem! Fooo!

Quote:
Originally posted by atomic tofu
If I don't get lazy this weekend ;p I will try to post my visual aide, as well as info. Sometimes people will tell you to buy this and that and not explain why...sometimes peopl just want to understand. And so that will be the purpose of my gude

Personally though, I don't buy sound cards...don't think ya need em. Unless you edit tracks. Just opi
that is the dumbest crap i've ever heard.. don't need soundcards.... onboard sound, sounds like complete ****!!! it fizles, it doesnt do 5.1 or 7.1 properly.. doesnt have thx.. so you don't get true surround.. just stereo, which is retarded.. you need movie theatre experience when playing games.. not the same retarded sound in pretty much all 5 speakers

i used to think soundcards were retarded as well.. but it pretty much double the output of the z-5300e's when i had them.. and these z5500's are just amazing with them, have never heard music or games so crisp and clean in my life
Media Build:
Intel Core i3 3220 | Galaxy GTX 650 | 8 GB Corsair Vengeance | ASrock B75M | Samsung 840 120GB
Old 08-14-2006, 07:20 PM   #45 (permalink)
Master Techie

K1000's, Monarchy SM-70 Pro poweramp,some nice tubes, and some other stuff that im still learning about will make Z-5500's sound like 4 inch 2.0 speakers.

From what I have read

May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars
Old 08-14-2006, 08:52 PM   #46 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by NosBoost300
that is the dumbest crap i've ever heard.. don't need soundcards.... onboard sound, sounds like complete ****!!! it fizles, it doesnt do 5.1 or 7.1 properly.. doesnt have thx.. so you don't get true surround.. just stereo, which is retarded.. you need movie theatre experience when playing games.. not the same retarded sound in pretty much all 5 speakers

i used to think soundcards were retarded as well.. but it pretty much double the output of the z-5300e's when i had them.. and these z5500's are just amazing with them, have never heard music or games so crisp and clean in my life
man some people have issues....you can agree disagree but when people start insulting others for choices, that's just odd. Ah well, I will still share my input with others, and let them choose whatever...without calling them retarded

now I don't think sound cards are retarded...

loosen up! sheesh
Old 08-14-2006, 11:12 PM   #47 (permalink)
Newb Techie

OOK, so I re-figured m list and everything to include the speakers and sound card. Now by changing Mobo and vid cards and such, it won't have hurt the performance at all??
Old 08-14-2006, 11:36 PM   #48 (permalink)
Master Techie

i would go dual monitor 21 inch widescreen if your uncle will not mind which it seems he wont take advantge.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:36 PM   #49 (permalink)
Master Techie

sry double post
Old 08-15-2006, 01:25 AM   #50 (permalink)
Hard Gay Nahalem! Fooo!

Quote:
Originally posted by atomic tofu
man some people have issues....you can agree disagree but when people start insulting others for choices, that's just odd. Ah well, I will still share my input with others, and let them choose whatever...without calling them retarded

now I don't think sound cards are retarded...

loosen up! sheesh
sorry, i in no way meant to insult you.. its just video gaming should be like a movie.. and sound just as delicious as it looks

Media Build:
Closed Thread