Originally Posted by Druid
If it was me I would be too impatient to wait for Nvidia. The $400 5870 seems like a good deal to me.
I agree.. Phil and Slaymate misread what I said o_O
I don't see the point of waiting for a card that's going to be the same performance as a card that's going to be released at least a month earlier, which might be more expensive in the first place. Plus, if the HD 5870 can take maxing out a game with Eyefinity, it should be at least 2x as good as the HD 4870.