next gen ati cards spreadsheat leaked!!11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points with the paper release too...I remember back in May I believe there were some initial crossfire benchmarks floating around and ATI was gloating because the xfired x850s had the new 3dmark record...of course later that week nvidia released the 7800GTX to the public and stole the crown from ATI

And crossfire has still simply been a paper release

gaara said:
Good points with the paper release too...I remember back in May I believe there were some initial crossfire benchmarks floating around and ATI was gloating because the xfired x850s had the new 3dmark record...of course later that week nvidia released the 7800GTX to the public and stole the crown from ATI

And crossfire has still simply been a paper release

So Crossfire boards are still not out yet? I thought surely they were out by now.

I favor nVidia cards, but there SLI is stupid, and I like ATI for there Crossfire design, lol go figure.

I dont get whey ATI would go to all the trouble of making such a bad ass card with so many new features yet only use 16 pipes when they damn sure know nVidia has the 7800 with 24 pipes, makes no freakin sense.

Delays mean anything to you? Everytime they would try to top Nvidia specs on pipes it failed on them. So the only thing they can do is make a higher clock and give a bullshit benchmark to try and make it seem better. I call BS on that one. Also, im pretty sure that if it was an official benchmark they wouldnt make a type-o saying the XT is the XL. :rolleyes: Dont get me wrong, im not being an Nvidia fanboy, im just setting the facts up here from what im seeing. Ill give them credit though, if thats what it looks like its pretty spiffy.

Tro1086 said:
I dont get whey ATI would go to all the trouble of making such a bad ass card with so many new features yet only use 16 pipes when they damn sure know nVidia has the 7800 with 24 pipes, makes no freakin sense.
Thats what I've been wondering as well. They must have something up their sleeve however, because why would they let themselves get beat so badly after all that waiting?

So, uh, did they come out with the cards yet today? Anyway... I do like the looks of that x1600 line, cause it's more in the budget of a college kid throwin a PC together. How bad do y'all think it'll beat my x700 128mb by?

Ryan

Are these lines of cards going to be DX10? Probably not huh. I am waiting till they come out to upgrade my entire setup.

P.P. Mguire said:
Delays mean anything to you? Everytime they would try to top Nvidia specs on pipes it failed on them. So the only thing they can do is make a higher clock and give a bullshit benchmark to try and make it seem better. I call BS on that one. Also, im pretty sure that if it was an official benchmark they wouldnt make a type-o saying the XT is the XL. :rolleyes: Dont get me wrong, im not being an Nvidia fanboy, im just setting the facts up here from what im seeing. Ill give them credit though, if thats what it looks like its pretty spiffy.

yea, not to metntion the x1300 product summary graph has a red bar for nvidia instead of the green it's used throught the whole testing...
like, i dunno, like you said, it's an official benchmark...why would there be that mistake ontop of the one you pointed out as well.

anyhow,

i've just givin' a quick look, i'm in a lecture class, can't do this multi tasking much longer.

LOL - WITH Crossfire and the X1300PRO's you can get a $300.00 Dual Videocard solution... Not too bad for those poor kids whom live with their parents and spend all day in school....

lol - woot woot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom