Newegg Ruined My day

Status
Not open for further replies.
the GT has 20 pipelines. the GTX has 24.
the GT is about 1.25 times the speed of the 6800 Ultra
the GTX is about 1.5 times the speed of the 6800 Ultra

but I'd say you can mod the GT to have 24 pipelines, like you could with the X800 Pro to have 16 pipes, or the vanilla or LE 6800 to get 16 pipes

I'm not sure a lot of people would have released them for the 7800's yet, but you could ask a friend to copy the BIOS from their 7800 GTX so you can use it in your card.

that's one thing I should add, before you flash it, copy your original BIOS and put it on another floppy with a command in autoexec.bat to flash it back, that way you can restore it if something goes wrong.

you bought a 7800GT but you thought it was a 7800GTX......LOL :laughing: i mean dont you go over the list before you hit submit order...wow...and i also need to flash my 9800pro to a 9800xt so i dunno how to flash it, it has an R360 core with hynix memory.

PZEROFGH said:
you bought a 7800GT but you thought it was a 7800GTX......LOL :laughing: i mean dont you go over the list before you hit submit order...wow...and i also need to flash my 9800pro to a 9800xt so i dunno how to flash it, it has an R360 core with hynix memory.

um no i didn't buy it.... i was looking at it and thought it'd be a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom