Newegg Processing Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mliraved

Baseband Member
Howdy,

Last Saturday, I ordered all the parts for an upcoming build through Newegg. I had to split up the purchase into 4 bundles for several boring reasons, and 3/4 orders have been shipped according to the Order Status page. The first 2 orders were actually sent out on Sunday, which surprised me. The largest and most expensive order, which includes 7 items, is still stuck on "Submitted" even though it was sent only a few minutes after the third order (which was successfully shipped at about noon today). Since this last order has been stuck on "Submitted" since mid-Saturday, is it worth calling in about? I'm quite excited about getting these parts and it seems rather strange that all the other bundles went through so quickly.

Thanks,
M

P.S.
I've also noticed that, even though the last order hasn't been "Shipped," the parts are divided into two groups, one "shipped out of NJ" and the other "shipped out of CA." In my previous orders, I didn't get the "shipped out of" details until I got the UPS tracking number. Is this unusual?

Call them and find out. My stuff is coming in fine; I ordered last week (thurs or fri..somethin like that) and I'm getting my stuff right on time.

Call them and find out. My stuff is coming in fine; I ordered last week (thurs or fri..somethin like that) and I'm getting my stuff right on time.

I would do this as well, considering i ordered yesterday and it shipped out today.

Address problem. Chances are I gave the wrong telephone for the address since we have two lines. Great, I get to call the credit card company!

Edit: Newegg's fraud prevention measures are over the top. I just called them and they're demanding I call the credit card company again to authorize a shipping address (apparently clearing a shipment to NY state wasn't enough). On top of that, they demand I also authorize the shipping address' phone number with my credit card company. It's beyond inconvenient.

Better than them not having it. Yes, it is a pain, but they want to make sure that you are who they say you are and not someone trying to rip you off. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom