Newegg just ripped me off? What the!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is alot, when you were only planning on spending less than 200 bucks on an lcd lol

And Actually, I do believe its neweggs fault. How much work could it cost them to have a little logo that says separate fees may apply according to your state.

How would you feel if someone knocks on your door and tells you "GIVE ME 8 DOLLA! ME SAVE THE ENVIROMENT! LOLLLOLOLO , ME JUST WANT CASH!"
I bet you would not give him anything. This is my point of view, and I just not think they should hide that kind of stuff.

How would you feel if someone knocks on your door and tells you "GIVE ME 8 DOLLA! ME SAVE THE ENVIROMENT! LOLLLOLOLO , ME JUST WANT CASH!"
I bet you would not give him anything. This is my point of view, and I just not think they should hide that kind of stuff.

Breath. Its $8 man.

with 8 dollars you can buy great stuff like thermal paste....

I did not find the newegg link where they said the would charge me those 8 dollars.

dude get over it. It's not New Egg's fault. And you should have already known about it. If you don't like to spend $8 extra on a monitor then I suggest you move away from California.

these are all governmental issues...so no fault of any vendor...blame it on the states

Fear the day if they are successful in taxing internet usage...our emails would be like postage...however, I would assume if that does happen...spam would be much much less ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom