NewEgg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
Hey i was wondering. why is everybody so obsessed about newegg and how great they are?

I mean sure they have a bunch of pictured and a whole bunch of reviews. but i found that zipzoomfly generally has lower prices and free shipping on mostly everything.

they're a top-tier online vendor, very reliable, with a wide assortment of products, extensive on-site tracking, progress of orders, and absolutely excellent customer support, really a joy to order from, in my dealings with them.

I use NewEgg to find my parts, then I use PriceGrabber to find the best prices.

dwarf said:
they're a top-tier online vendor, very reliable, with a wide assortment of products, extensive on-site tracking, progress of orders, and absolutely excellent customer support, really a joy to order from, in my dealings with them.
Yep :)
I've ordered literally thousands of dollars of stuff from them and I've never had a single problem from Newegg. I've never ordered from Zipzoom Fly but rom what I've seen/read their selection isn't as extensive, fewer reviews, and although shipping is free many things aren't packed as well as they ought to be. Newgg, on the other hand, ships pretty much everything to you in a sea of styrofoam peanuts.

never had a problem with them either. i'd rather pay an extra 10 bucks knowing that i'm not going to have any issues

yeah. i use newegg to find my products also, but i prefer the cheaper prices of zipzoomfly

okay i was jus wondering if i was missing somthing lol

I think NewEgg is great. But if you can find it on ZZF for cheaper, go for it. Both are great. NewEgg is more advanced you could sort of say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom