Newbie here with some questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Here are a few pictures as to why I have been gone. Here is how my car sits now. All to the tune of a $3900 estimate >< but Thank goodness I have insurance.

Anyway my quad core processor should be here this weekend, and I should be ordering my case and power supply pretty soon here.

Attachments

• IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 17
Have you ever felt brake fade before? Especially when someone stops hard in front of you out of the blue and you hit your brakes hard? I wasn't speeding, wasn't tailgating, and was going 10-15 mph. I can't believe how flimsy this car is.

I am fine though, no one got hurt. But my wallet sure did. All I wanna do is build my pc!!

that sucks dude... well i guess you can say at least it happened when you were doing 10-15 not 65-70.... and yeh that does look a little flimsy... and good to hear that you're alright.

I know. The really f***ed up part about it, is the other car was a ford taurus. And the way we 'hit' was my front bumper slid 'under' his rear bumper. He has one scuff mark on his car. I have this.

I guess when they say the car is meant to take the impact, they mean it. And yeah, I don't know what would have happened at highway speed.

If I had hit a few inches lower the air bags would have blown. Yeesh.

then you'd be paying a lot more then 3900 for repairs.... and that sucks that the other guy didn't get jacked up... i hate Taurus' or i guess Tauri

lol ya those Ford Taurus' Tauri? do have freaking high bumpers

but real sorry to hear about your Civic, its a really nice car

if u need more help on the PC feel free to ask also can I see your finalized list?

Thanks man I know she's a nice car and will be soon enough. I was planning on having the windows tinted. The only add on to the car was a blue light on the dash for the fire department.

As for my finalized list, I have the processor on the way and I have my case and power source picked out next.

I'm not sure where to go from there. I want a rockin video card and gaming ability but I don't need anything extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom