New Video Cards and SLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWS

In Runtime
I just got two 9800GTX+ and I am having trouble getting them to work in SLI mode. I have reinstalled the video card drivers, updated nForce drivers, reinstalled DirectX. Is there something I am missing? Has anyone else had these problems and could give some tips to fix the problem?

Single card works just fine getting high frame rates, in SLI I get about 10-15 fps then the application will crash with an error saying not enough display memory to render.

thanks for any help.

so are u saying that u can get sli enabled but when u do u get a mega fps drop and system crashes?

The game crashes not the system. One card works great, but SLI does not work very well.

I have a 1000W SLI ready psu and its working fine. I am thinking it could be XP64. The manufacturer said it should work fine with my system and XP64. I guess I will try using just XP.

im using xp 64 and my sli is workin fine, make sure u have all ur drivers up to date, and make sure u got the 64 bit ones.

My motherboard is about 3 years old and with the updated 64bit drivers it is still giving me problems in SLI. I am wondering if it is my motherboard? Eventhough BFG tech support said SLI should work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom