New Upgrade Build! (Pics Soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a random note, are you going to be going to the Nvision Lan this summer rascal?

hmmm... havent heard much about it... i might tho... its in san jose, yes? only problem is that im going to be interning for school that month and i cant miss any days, but if its on a weekend, ill try and get down there for sure... is it a LAN in the typical sense of the word? meaning, bring your comp and play some games? or more like a convention? or...? - RK

you missed my edits...

is this your first build..and why do you have a case speaker...

lan is an acronym...not word...sorry i had to say it =D.

hmmm... havent heard much about it... i might tho... its in san jose, yes? only problem is that im going to be interning for school that month and i cant miss any days, but if its on a weekend, ill try and get down there for sure... is it a LAN in the typical sense of the word? meaning, bring your comp and play some games? or more like a convention? or...? - RK

Unfortunately its on a Mon/Tues/Wed

Yes in all respects it is a lan taking place at the same time as the Nvision conference/convention.

Just to clarify, its August 25-27

you missed my edits...
is this your first build..and why do you have a case speaker...
lan is an acronym...not word...sorry i had to say it =D.
Unfortunately its on a Mon/Tues/Wed
Yes in all respects it is a lan taking place at the same time as the Nvision conference/convention.
Just to clarify, its August 25-27

luke, no its not my first build... my first real/modern one was the X2 6000+ one... i think there were even pics of me taking that one apart in order to put this one in... ill be replacing nearly everything but the drives, so i consider this upgrade the beginning of a whole new build... that, and i did a C2D build for a friend, a P4 build way back in the day, and i have another C2Q for a friend planned...
but anywho... theres actually speakers built into the front of the case too... so thats prolly why that ones there... odd, i know... its just how the case is tho... oh well tho, itll be gone soon :D haha
and i know what LAN/a LAN is/are... haha... couldnt think of a better way to phrase it is all... still cant... XD

and aspire, yea thats a bust... mebbe i can manage to take a day off if i let my boss know early... i take it youll be going? you were trying to have that crazy nvidia server case mod thing done for that werent you? ill for sure try and get down there and bring my upgraded build with me tho... :) - RK

lol i know you know what lan mean... i just said that lol....the only reason i asked if this was your first computer you have built is because that was a lot of thermal paste....but moving on. Yeah it is a little strange to have case speakers, old cases used to have them but i didn't think some newer ones did lol.

How much was the tempest on ebay?

lol i know you know what lan mean... i just said that lol....the only reason i asked if this was your first computer you have built is because that was a lot of thermal paste....but moving on. Yeah it is a little strange to have case speakers, old cases used to have them but i didn't think some newer ones did lol.
How much was the tempest on ebay?

haha yea... i know, looking back, it didnt make much sense at all... w/e tho, like i said, this was at like... midnight/one in the morning haha...

mmm... my new mobo doesnt even have hookups for case audio... and i havent found any for like, the headphone and mic jacks on the front of the case either... ill have to go through the manual again, because it would suck pretty hard not to be able to plug in headphones in the front... i dont wanna have to pull my case out to plug em into the back :*

uhmmm... it was $109, then like 9 for tax and 18 shipping... so like $140ish... i was really hoping to get it as soon as possible, so i didnt even mind paying a little extra... so i was pretty mad when i got the email saying it was going to be an extra week... w/e tho... nothing i can do... - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom