New Ultimate Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
until the next big FPS comes out....

then everyone will be crying because game is unplayable unless toned down

I think buying another gpu just for the sake of one game is the stupidest idea ever. All these people that are doing it so they can play crysis on very high are morons, IMHO. You see so many people on here w/ their builds based around playing crysis on very high.

Or it could be that we just enjoy buying new high end parts and have the money to do so. I havent even finished the first stage of Crysis because i just dont find the game fun or entertaining. On the other hand, Age of Conan does in fact actually push my machine close to its limits and is fun.

believe me that statement wasn't refering to you. I was talking about noobs coming here and trying to build crazy systems they will never need or use to it's full potential

I think buying another gpu just for the sake of one game is the stupidest idea ever. All these people that are doing it so they can play crysis on very high are morons, IMHO. You see so many people on here w/ their builds based around playing crysis on very high.

well what else are you sapposed to upgrade for ??? so you can write word documents ???:rolleyes:...................:p

believe me that statement wasn't refering to you. I was talking about noobs coming here and trying to build crazy systems they will never need or use to it's full potential

I agree, I don't know how many threads I've seen since Crysis came out about builds involving building PC's to just play Crysis

There are plenty of other games out there, and Crysis does seem kind of overrated but I want to try it out nonetheless

Vernong you will be in a world of disappointment. I hate Crysis w/ a passion

Illnasty if you have the money by all means do whatever you feel like doing. You can join the "I've got $5000 build me something great" club.

whatever floats his (or hers) boat I guess.
just like rich kids who gets a freaking Porsche for their sweet 16

everyone needs an hobby and if your/our hobby is computers its fine
some like RC some like cars / bikes / boats etc

as long as you aren't doing certain drugs that only _____(insert explicit words here) you up and make you feel like ____(insert more here) after you crash :)

The good thing about being a hardware enthusiast is that at least you get some resale value on your parts. Stuff like paintball, car modding, rc's, etc you will never see any of your money back. Like my video card addiction, at least i get a fairly high return on my old cards when i upgrade.

I try to stay current also w/ hardware as best as I can. If you look around for deals you really don't lose at all when you go to sell or trade. Thats the best part. I just sold my case and I only lost $19 and I had it since Jan. You guys know what I mean though I'm just ranting about the uneducated people that don't know that a $2000 system will fly and you don't need to spend anything more.

Illnasty if you have the money by all means do whatever you feel like doing. You can join the "I've got $5000 build me something great" club.

More like the " best on sale, w/ mail in rebate parts club" ;)

...You guys know what I mean though I'm just ranting about the uneducated people that don't know that a $2000 system will fly and you don't need to spend anything more.

dood not even... personaly I would never spend more than 1k (without monitor) ...for 1000 bucks you can get a SICK system !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom