New Sound Card Question? (which one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

welsh

In Runtime
Hey, tommorrow is boxing day sales where i live and my sound cards been acting up and ive had enough with it. Theres 3 that i am lookin at that are on sale the three being:
Im thinkin of the first or the last card. The last card has the front bay input/ouput device and such that peaked my interest as with my current front only the usb's work because figuring out what headphone/mic slot goes where was way to complicated and was far to time consuming. Im just wondering what card would be the best to get.

The second or third one are by far the best. Just depends on if you want to spend extra money to get the front panel of the third one.

The X-Fi is a new generation of cards over the Audigy 4 so that's where you'll probably want to look. It's been said to be a revolutionary change. Then get it with or without the box. That's mostly what the price difference is about.

thanks, ill probally go with the more expensive one with the box because having a front headphone and mic port is really handy with mine not hooked up. and the set up being really easy. thanks for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom