new rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshots! i was only able to get a boot at 3.37 or something close to that with my 5000BE...and im not reliquishing that crown without screenshots :)!
and only able to get stable at 3.3ghz (which 40 minutes doesn't qualify dude you know that).

yeah i dont have alot of time to run test atm, got alot of studying to do. ill get a screenie up sumtime tonight. yeah it was on a fairly high vcore too. i have it set back at 3.33 becuase it only requires about 1.35v which is alot better than 1.45.

and for the other question about my o/c. i actually had it at 690mhz core, and 900 memory, and it was playing rainbow six vegas fine, but froze on crysis, since then i have had at stock, seems that my core will go very far, but memoory not so much. still experimenting atm. :) ive seen ppl with 750mhz and 1000 o/c's. the annoying thing atitool fdoesnt work, but thanks to thirdshift i can now at least use only the artifact test, so ill use riva and atitool.

heres the screenie nagasama
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x174/tmacnbaron/amdoc1.jpg

also it wasn't this overclock which i had 40 mins stable it was at 3.37ghz. i didnt mention that in my OP. but i can post at this clock. it says my voltage is alot higher than it is, in bios it was at 1.42v not 1.475 or wateva number it was like in the screenie, i get alot of wierd readings, also my cpu and chipset are at temps 25c/30c respectively.

edit dw bout that 80c, its a common misreading on my board.

yeah i rkeon ill settle for 3.33mhz, i think this cpu is the only thing letting my system down, but ive really learnt alot about amd cpu's so im happy :)

now the project origin has been delayed im a little bit angry, but at least i have this rig for FEAR combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom