New Quad 3DMark Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use that

i actually think i also put to much on my tuniq. i'll prob rip it all apart later this week and re-do it. to see if i can get any lower temps

im riding at 70*C full load in Orthos. idle is around ~40*

LOL, I think we were suppose to put that much. That stupid little bottle has only enough for one :( Grrr. Ive bought two of them now, one for my E6600 and a new one for the Q6600.

I think what I will do is get a new thermalpaste at newegg when I order my new set of G.Skill-HZ 2GB RAM. What do you guys suggest for a thermalpaste so I can save the link hehe that way I know which one to get when I order the additional RAM.

i use that

i actually think i also put to much on my tuniq. i'll prob rip it all apart later this week and re-do it. to see if i can get any lower temps

im riding at 70*C full load in Orthos. idle is around ~40*

40 idle seems kinda high.

I read a lot of post in the forums and I see some people with temps goes up to 80C on each core, but when they reseated it, temps went way down. Hm........

Heres mine screenshot of Everest temp readings......

Edit: Also i didnt notice any improvements in windows vista startup time with a Quad :(

Hm......

o would not trust everest temp reads.

But BIOS says 49C last time I checked it. Ill check it again tomorrow after my computer is off for a few hours and see if the temps goes down or not. If it doesnt, Ill have to reseat it and buy a good Thermalpaste at newegg when I order my new RAM. :(

maybe you should lower your volt and clock speeds.
As long as you go over 3ghz im pretty sure that will be enough, unless your just going for a 3dmark score. If you actually want your cpu to last long and be on the safe side, just lower the volt and the clock, try getting idle temps atleast below 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom