new processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukas

Daemon Poster
well guys, ive just got money from my birthday and wanted to upgrade my processor, ive got around a budget of 230GBP (great british pounds) and want one that will be able to handle the new graphics cards for wen i upgraded my 8800 GT at around christmas, can you guys help? :)

erm, you recomended us the pc so it should be in one of your posts if you can find it somehow, and i got all same parts, cant remember all but ill get most and my board is a p35 or something, gigabyte

http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/budget-gaming-comp-400-a-161213/ 2nd post is the build ive got, except ive changed RAM with my brother due to BSOD's ive changed RAM to 2GB CorsairTwinX XMS2, DDR2 PC2-6400

we didnt end up OC'ing the processor becuase we dont know how to :(

thats the thing, im only 14 and dont have 2 clues about overclocking and neither does my older brother, thats why we didnt overclock the processor ive got now

well will a good quad be able to run the new graphics cards that would be released this time next year? i know its a stupid question but someone might know :)

i think quad core will be able not sure about dual wait till the new cards come out and see if the Dual or Quad Core will bottleneck. You will need to overclock it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom