New "Phase"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoDirenzo

Fully Optimized
I just picked up a Prometia Mach 2 GT on Ebay for $150. It works and the question is should I actually use it? I'm really worried about condensation issues so if any of you msater cooler guys can give me some advise that would be great!

non-conductive thermal grease. Where would you house it?

edit: NVM I see that it comes in a case. I was just reading and they said to use seal string instead. It looks like its pretty foolproof. I would use it if I were you. Sell your wc kit to make your monies back

I'll give it a shot. I have to buy the 775 kit for $99 but thats not all that much. Thanks. I'll post a shot CPUz shot of the temps once I get it running!

I just picked up a Prometia Mach 2 GT on Ebay for $150. It works and the question is should I actually use it? I'm really worried about condensation issues so if any of you msater cooler guys can give me some advise that would be great!

Jseber had it.. he got fed up of it, he didn't like that sometimes it didn't work, and found it to be more troubling than its worth... but I think its worth it though, Condensation is a bit of an issue, but I wouldn't get too worried about it

just wondering, do you guys mean condensation on the outside of the cooler maybe dripping onto your mobo?

Jseber had it.. he got fed up of it, he didn't like that sometimes it didn't work, and found it to be more troubling than its worth... but I think its worth it though, Condensation is a bit of an issue, but I wouldn't get too worried about it

ya, phase for everyday use is a hastle.. you have to wait literally an extra 5-10 minutes to boot up because the phase unit has to get set to a certain temperature before you can even boot it

great if you wanna run some benchies maybe... but i hear they're pretty loud.. and just plain annoying if your a joe schmoe

ya, phase for everyday use is a hastle.. you have to wait literally an extra 5-10 minutes to boot up because the phase unit has to get set to a certain temperature before you can even boot it

great if you wanna run some benchies maybe... but i hear they're pretty loud.. and just plain annoying if your a joe schmoe

Louder than an HD 2900 series card?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom