New PC Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPI said:
I hope that was dollars :p

And noted again.

Thanks, any reccomendations for a mobo compatable?

yep thats USD lol but as far asmotherboards go, im waiting on them myself. Theres only about 7 out right now, thereshould be plenty more selection by the 7th. the core 2 duo uses a975X chipset

massacreinfallx said:
yep thats USD lol but as far asmotherboards go, im waiting on them myself. Theres only about 7 out right now, thereshould be plenty more selection by the 7th. the core 2 duo uses a975X chipset

Quality :D

Seems like quite a nice time for my computer to break down :p.

I'll try to order mine in the next day or so, once I've picked out all the components and worked out the pricing (to make sure i can afford).

JPI said:
Quality :D

Seems like quite a nice time for my computer to break down :p.

I'll try to order mine in the next day or so, once I've picked out all the components and worked out the pricing (to make sure i can afford).

good idea, yeah this is the best time to be building, for budget(with the amdprice drops) and performance (with the core 2 duo)

massacreinfallx said:
a little pricey, ide reccomend the foxxcon one off enwegg.com

Yeah, i was just trying to keep all the buying from one site, to keep the prices down on international shipping.

I found the mobo here cheapest:
Too long to write out whole link :p

Now, a huge question (to any who are reading). If I ship US parts (motherboard and CPU) and put them with an english PSU and other parts, will it work?

JPI said:
Yeah, i was just trying to keep all the buying from one site, to keep the prices down on international shipping.

I found the mobo here cheapest:
Too long to write out whole link :p

Now, a huge question (to any who are reading). If I ship US parts (motherboard and CPU) and put them with an english PSU and other parts, will it work?

yeah it will work fine , theyre all the same.

massacreinfallx said:
yeah it will work fine , theyre all the same.

Phew, i was worried about the PAL with the inbuilt video etc

When i get this part, it is going to be sooooo sweet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom