New PC Rethought

Status
Not open for further replies.

VexedFist

Solid State Member
Ok from everyone's reponse to my last post, the deal i found was Not such a deal. So if I wanted to build an excellent gaming PC, suggestions would be?
Notes: I have built PC's in the past, I have not done overclocking, my budget is between $1200 and $1600. Use mainy for Online Gaming, Remote work (connected to multiple servers), music etc. I upgrade my computers about every 4 years or so.

Is this for the whole system including monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc? Or just the tower?

This would be for just the Tower as I have a Nice Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, and Logitech X-530 Speaker System with Subwoofer.

Here's a nice build I've just thrown together:

https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...ber=7281891&WishListTitle=1600+budget+TFbuild

Got you pretty much the best of everything while still being frugal. That setup should be quick at stock but is also perfect for overclocking. Should do 3.2-3.6ghz easy.

**edit** Oh, that budget was just for the tower! Then take the components you don't need out of that wishlist and save yourself a bunch of money. :)

Also you can add your choice of operating system. I recommend Vista 64 because of the 4gb memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom