1. Should I buy a separate CPU cooler or is the standard one enough?
2. Can I buy the upgrade version of Windows XP Pro (I have the Windows XP Home cd)?
3. He wants to convert his VHS tapes to digital format for DVDs or whatever he chooses. What do I need for something like that?
4. He wants to convert his old music into mp3 format. I'm not sure what type of music it is but he said it has those cords (red, white, yellow). What do I need for that?
Thank you for your time. [/B]
1) stock is ok, if your not OCing that much
2) you can if you want to, but home will be sufficient enough, depend son what your doing
3)i dunno? arent you supposed to do that on your TV with that DVD and VHS player all in one player, so while its play you can recorrd onto a DVD
4) yo no understand