New PC build for birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPROTechman

In Runtime
Hey guys, I'm getting rid of my current system as my graphics card has just conked out, not to mention various other things.

For my birthday im expecting to gain around £800-£1300

I'm going to be building a new rig and Wanted your suggestions on components :)

i was considering going down the good ol' AMD route with the 6 core hex processor , maybe 4gb DDR3 RAM

Coolermaster haf 932 case

Or a really nice MIDI case *Suggestions would be nice*

Graphics card wise i could afford a 5870 but i was thinking of saving up another £200 and getting a 5970. What do you think?

Thanks guys.

Hey guys, I'm getting rid of my current system as my graphics card has just conked out, not to mention various other things.

For my birthday im expecting to gain around £800-£1300

I'm going to be building a new rig and Wanted your suggestions on components :)

i was considering going down the good ol' AMD route with the 6 core hex processor , maybe 4gb DDR3 RAM

Or a really nice MIDI case *Suggestions would be nice*

Graphics card wise i could afford a 5870 but i was thinking of saving up another £200 and getting a 5970. What do you think?

Thanks guys.

i would save up the extra 200 and get the 5970

I have that case and it just great. All the room you could ask for and those big 140mm fans what can i say.

Guess no one saw :x

The majority of people here are American, and when we see a budget in pounds or euros, we generally don't put up builds cause then we have to look around for parts somewhere else besides newegg. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom