New pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a ETA 4850 when the next gen cards coming out ill upgrade my psu first

theres a shop where i live they said if anyone has what we got we will match it so ill use newegg fro prices then get them to match it

i think most stores won't match online prices. i know i tried that at Fry's and they said they couldn't match newegg's prices

when the next gen cards out end of this year or when they out

*edit*
ok im not sure whats the dif between the
gtx 285
and the ATi Radeon HD 4890

Difference is company. The GTX 285 is from Nvidia, and the HD 4890 is from ATI.

will they fit in my mother board and my mum just ordered me a 1920X1080 res screen from asus witch means ill upgrade soon ill go for ati is they fit if not the toehr will do thanks a million guys

They're both pretty close to each other, but the GTX 285 wins out a little bit further. Though the performances from them are similar, the HD 4890 gives more bang for your buck because it's a lot cheaper than the 285.

With that screen though, it wouldn't really matter because either one will give you good gaming performance. Just depends on how much you'd want to spend.

ok then thanks im guess ill go with HD 4890 cause i got the 4850 and i have no problems with it

1 more wuestion what heat should a 4850 go to to be safe if i over clock how hot can i let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom