new MSI 680i motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yea im was planning on buying a really nice sound card nut if this xfi isnt messing up then i will have no need, which is good because that gives me more money o upgrade my rig in other areas

Graham said:
I just hope the "crackling" effect a lot of people get with the x-fi cards does not happen with this one, cause if not im sold!
i own an xfi and ive had no distortion problems in the least, i dunno how it would be as an on board instead of a card, but shouldnt make a big difference.one way or they other its gonna increase the cost of the mobo by at least 100 bucks.

i think by the time it comes out the 680i chipset will be more common and it will be cheaper plus ASUS is usually pretty expensive as it is

viperman5000 said:
Because this already costs $400 and it's based on the same chipset, and with the MSI mobo including X-Fi onboard sound, should make it around there.

wow thats a ripoff... never thot i'd say that about newegg! i can get that board for 379.99 Canadian! its actually the board im getting. but this MSI board only has 2 pci-e slots. so no graphics card as a physics. no at good as some out there.

but must say the x-fi onboard is an awesome addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom