New Mouse and DVD drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikepsyche

In Runtime
I ordered all the parts for my build, and will be putting them together soon. I figured I would use a mouse and DVD drive I had before, but now I'm thinking about just buying them new. I'm pretty much looking for functionality and reliability, not fanciness. Here's what I'm looking at (Couldn't give less of a crap about wireless, and pretty sure laser is better than optical -right?) -

Mouse:
Logitech LS1
Logitech RX 1000
Microsoft B7G

DVD Drive:
LG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA

Really only want to spend around $50 on this.

I would get a gaming mouse, because it's a mouse that's better than a regular mouse. ;D
I recommend the Samsung 22x, because it's from a good company, and is very quiet.

I would get a gaming mouse, because it's a mouse that's better than a regular mouse. ;D
I recommend the Samsung 22x, because it's from a good company, and is very quiet.

I'd look into a gaming mouse, but I figured it'd be like $50 instead of $25 for some things I don't really need.

LG isn't that bad of a brand, and there were only a few reviews that said the drive was loud, mostly just when it was writing. And there were many that said it was pretty quiet.

optical mice are better for low sensitivity users because when you move a laser mouse fast it can sometimes skip, especially on the G5, but you wont notice that skip on a higher sensitivity.

Could just be mine, but I juuusssstttt had an LG dvd drive crap out on me after 2 years. Personally, I am going to stay away from them.

I like my G9 - got it on sale so it wasn't much more than any other decent mouse, I prefer a heavy smaller mouse, and the weights and different body sizes let me do just that... no complaints, works fine in games and out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom