New Motherboard Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtowns

In Runtime
Im looking for a new motherboard im trying to get my old board rma'd

Heres choice #1 Universal abit > Motherboard, Digital Speakers, iDome, AirPace, Multimedia

Seemed a good board with the clear cmos SWITCH and the lcd on the motherboard that shows code erros during post but someone said that the ddr2 sockets kept spitting hes ram out meaning hes ram wouldnt seat real good ..

choice #2
ASUS @ ITSDirect - ASUS P5K-E-WiFi Intel P35 Chipset Socket 775 Motherboard: In Stock

$ 230 is my limit but i will go to $ 300 aud if i have to i guess

Please feel free to add more boards to the (( CHOICE )) .. i just want a board that i can do some good overclocking with gaming etc.. most of all i want it to work and not have bugs like my last **** board

Your first choice has two lesser boards that are nearly the same model and are considerably cheaper. They will all overclock really well, you'll just miss out on some of the other bells, like extra connections.

I'm not familiar with your second choice, but it seems fine to me.

Just don't feel you should have to pay a lot for a bored to be good. The non-Pro Abit board would suit most people just fine.

yea they support them with their lastest bios update. My ram sits fine, just make sure their in all the way and locked. I know what he means though cause it took me a couple of secs to realize they weren't in right until I pushed them down and locked it in with those tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom