New Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuaziBee

Daemon Poster
Forgot to tell you guys this morning I got my 226bw Samsung 22" monitor last night.
If you are asking your self right now, "Is it an S panel?"
Yes it is. And it looks AMAZING. I had no idea what I was missing untill I saw this think power up.

The only thing I have left to buy for my new rig is the video card.

Nice!...Where'd you buy it from? I'm looking into getting that monitor as well.

I got it from ebay, its the only place that I could find an s panel, no local stores had it. Got it brand new, had about 15 min of run time from when the guy took the pictures of the service screen. Same price as I would of payed at a retail store too, I was all over it.

I have the revised version which I got from newegg. It doesn't say on the back anymore what panel you have. I wonder if theres a program or something that could detect it. But overall I'm happy with it, so I don't really want to know.

S panel? I want to know if mine is an S Panel. What does it mean anyway? Lolz.

The monitor to me doesnt seem like its sturdy.

When I press the sides on this monitor, it makes some noise like as if its a bit loose or something. Which gives me a reason to switch to the gateway which is really sturdy. I do like the fact that you can adjust the height on this compared to the 22" gateway where you can only change the tilt on it. But i dont like the fact that it only has two inputs, VGA and DVI. But the colors are great, well i havent really compared the two side by side. So I have to actually connect the gateway to my computer to see what the difference are.

Hopefully Im not making a mistake by changing from my Samsung 22bw to a Gateway 22" monitor.

love my syncmaster 940BW, very good and it wasnt too expensive either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom