new mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to game alot main purpouse and this was going to be what i upgraded to....

mobo
Newegg.com - ASUS M2N-Plus SLI Vista Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 500 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

vga
Newegg.com - XFX PVT84JUDD3 GeForce 8600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

what do you think.... its for gaming and show and tell i have red leds in my case and i also have the raidmax sirius for a case (by the way its a f***ing beast) lol

i would love a black,blue red or like a lime green like on the xfx video card (the dvi ports color)
mobo

i need soething in the $130 range nothing above that and it has to be good and look good for sow and tell with the graphics card

thank you in advanced for all the help its much apreciated

i am going to game alot main purpouse and this was going to be what i upgraded to....

mobo
Newegg.com - ASUS M2N-Plus SLI Vista Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 500 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

vga
Newegg.com - XFX PVT84JUDD3 GeForce 8600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

what do you think.... its for gaming and show and tell i have red leds in my case and i also have the raidmax sirius for a case (by the way its a f***ing beast) lol

i would love a black,blue red or like a lime green like on the xfx video card (the dvi ports color)
mobo

i need soething in the $130 range nothing above that and it has to be good and look good for sow and tell with the graphics card

thank you in advanced for all the help its much apreciated

Newegg.com - EVGA 256-P2-N751-TR GeForce 8600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

get this instead with the rebate

i have a $150 limit thats not a problem for that

i just want an 8 series and i want it to look good thats why i am prob. going with the xfx mainly because i have never used radion i kinda likethe xfx and stuff the 8 series

i have a $150 limit thats not a problem for that

i just want an 8 series and i want it to look good thats why i am prob. going with the xfx mainly because i have never used radion i kinda likethe xfx and stuff the 8 series

Why are you limiting yourself with an 8 series when those lower 8 series won't even play any DX10 games well at all...I mean it's just a waste I think. The 8600GT for only 100-115 is a good deal but if you have 150 to spend at least get something like a 7900GS, or even an 8600GTS. The GT is NOT meant for real DX10 gaming and you will never get off bare minimum low graphics with one in DX10.

Why are you limiting yourself with an 8 series when those lower 8 series won't even play any DX10 games well at all...I mean it's just a waste I think. The 8600GT for only 100-115 is a good deal but if you have 150 to spend at least get something like a 7900GS, or even an 8600GTS. The GT is NOT meant for real DX10 gaming and you will never get off bare minimum low graphics with one in DX10.

yo Sora... what happened to the 8600 ultra?? did it become the 8600gts???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom