New Member, New Build, New to Building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kj_Newb

Beta member
Hey yall. i recently bought the accer aspire AX1430g-uw30p, it may not have been the best buy, but im new to all this, and i have been a big gamer, but im now on a budget when it comes to computers, instead of trying to buy the top end computer from a big company i wanted to start with something small with some decent parts in it that also came with a good monitor, and basic keyboard and mouse. i found a list of the parts and what it has to offer here at http://i.walmart.com/i/rb/0088654114433.pdf , and i want to upgrade the processor from the 1.6 to atleast a 3, and power supply, and replace the 2x2 ddr3 memory with 2x4, right now, then later upgrade the video card to the 7000 or above series from radeon, but my only problem is, i know very little of all the new products, and if i upgrade the processor if i need to the mother board and if the small thin case can hold of the parts with room to breath and not over heat, im looking to spend about 500 bucks on parts just so i can play the new Stars wars the old republic MMO with out it lagging, it runs alright run not, but everything is on low, i thought it was just the old router that i had but after doing some research that wont just fix the lag, its the detail in the game and the 1.6gz processor that is keep it from running at its max. any advice on if i upgrade a part do i need to upgrade another and what to do, i tried looking up on what to do, but everything i have found has been how to build, and not on if i upgrade one thing does it affect another.

thanks for taking time to read my rant about what im doing, and any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Kj_Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom