new keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont u just look it up urself? thats my advice, do your own work if you want to get the answers you really want.

how did you get to that conclusion, im not calling you poor i dont give a **** how much money you have.

why dont u just look it up urself? thats my advice, do your own work if you want to get the answers you really want.

i can look it up myself, but thats the point of a forum, to discuss and share advice, right?

You stated that people who have own such a thing only knows about it. Does that not sound like something offensive?

Well, I'm with pinoy3000. Go look it up for yourself. You did say that this forum is to discuss and share advice; not give suggestions.

Does Newegg ship to England? If not, go to a local electronics store and see which one fits your taste and post it here. Please, don't post with that attitude.

your such a pain please stop posting, im just looking for sugestions on decent wireless keyboards and mice, from people that own such a thing or have heard good reviews

You can't insult people taking THEIR time to help you and recommending to you NOT to get wireless. Ultimately its your decision but theirs no need to get mad at peopel trying to hel-p you when their not doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom