New Graphics Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i had.. back in my x2 3600+ system it had a 7900gs and an 8600gt because i had one.. but moved on to x1950xt... but ask anybody else here.. theres no way that the 8600gt's in SLi beat the 8800ultra..

So you didn't have 2 8600's? and you don't have an 8800gt? So in fact you can't for sure say the 8600's in sli doesnt beat one 8800gt?

like it matters.. an 8800ultra scores 13k+ with that system probably:

this was its specs:

e6750 @ 3.4ghz
Corsair XMS2 2gb Kit
evga 680i
OCZ GameXStream...

etc etc

the rest doesn't matter.. because its just like Krazyq's system... except for the RAM and board... which wouldn't affect the score too much...

and since they are around the same and Krazyq has an 8800ultra... his scores around 14k.. and i've just proved that two 8600gt doesn't beat or even come close to beating an Ultra

Don't believe me?
also.. the 8800ultra performs about 2x faster (maybe more) than the 8600gt, and SLi doesn't double performance.. making it impossible to match or even beat an 8800ultra

around 12k in most Core 2 Quad systems...

from the look of ur sig there Franklin.. i don't think you have ever owned an 8800Ultra..

That's my current build. I had to sell my ultra to pay for an additional course this semester. And you still haven't proved that 2 8600's beats an 8800gt because you only gave one benchmark and that was for sli 8600's. Next time try not to assume. As for the 8600's , my friend has them in sli. I have seen the real effects of sli 8600's and and ultra which is more than I can say for you seeing as how you did not own the ultra and just ONE 8600 which you stated. All in all it is a matter of opinion. Except mines is backed up by personal experience and yours is off benchmarks which you have failed to provide.

WRONG... u clearly didn't open the link at all.. it says at the bottom... in Red... MSI 8600gt OC in SLi...

ur just too ignorant/n00by/moronic... whatever term you prefer to realize that there is a HUGE real-time difference between an 8800gt or an 8800ultra vs an 8600gt...

That's my current build. I had to sell my ultra to pay for an additional course this semester. And you still haven't proved that 2 8600's beats an 8800gt because you only gave one benchmark and that was for sli 8600's. Next time try not to assume. As for the 8600's , my friend has them in sli. I have seen the real effects of sli 8600's and and ultra which is more than I can say for you seeing as how you did not own the ultra and just ONE 8600 which you stated. All in all it is a matter of opinion. Except mines is backed up by personal experience and yours is off benchmarks which you have failed to provide.
If your gonna be like that take your arse somewhere else and get your info. We dont want any punks that think they know it all around here. So just keep your attitude and you wont get any help here. Your friend must be a retard also i think my 7600gt can hang almost with his crappy 8600gt's. They dont produce any effects except a hotter case and a ****ed off owner cause it wont play Crysis at max settings.

if u don't take my word for it, i asked who i think is one of the smartest people on this forum:

(7:03:30 PM) Vernon: b1gapl.. i know i'm not a genius in computers but doesn't an 8800ultra or a 8800gt blow away the 8600gt SLi
(7:03:55 PM) b1gapl: its a no brainer...of course
(7:04:13 PM) Vernon: i can't seem to convince Rich_Franklin of that
(7:04:33 PM) b1gapl: lol...then get many of the tech forums members to post their opinion

and he agrees.. 8800gt > 8600gt SLi by a landslide same with an 8800ultra > 8600GT SLi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom