New gaming rig! Finished tomorrow afternoon! DD WB Case! Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
otis, what you should get is some black wire wrapping and make everything really clean and nice looking cause you won't beable to keep things messy, but out of view, so make everything nice and in view

otis, what you should get is some black wire wrapping and make everything really clean and nice looking cause you won't beable to keep things messy, but out of view, so make everything nice and in view

Thanks for the suggestion buddy. I got the pics up. As you can see I haven't spent much time on wireing. Once I get my water cooling stuff I'll spend a lot more time on it. Once I can find some waterblocks for the 9600gt's and I have the money, I'll go water cooling and do a really good job on wireing.

Here it is, enjoy-

S7300208.jpg

S7300209.jpg

S7300210.jpg

S7300211.jpg

nice, although i wouldn't want the case myself it is diffrent and it already looks very cool, can't wait to see it with that Water cooling on it.

btw in your sig you have a random smiley face :) bet you didn't want it there.

in a word: horid. jk, yeah i get that you don't wanna put a lot of time and effort into making it look nice cause of the wc stuff, which i'm looking forward to greatly!

in a word: horid. jk, yeah i get that you don't wanna put a lot of time and effort into making it look nice cause of the wc stuff, which i'm looking forward to greatly!

Haha, yea. I just don't wanna spend an hour on it and end up moving around crap for power for the pump and fans for the radiator, and I may add a hard drive pretty soon, depending on a few things.

But yea, that's it for now. I'll post pics of the WC loop-eg as soon as I get everything. I was going to go with a kid at Frys that's all DD stuff, but I think I'm just going to order parts from DD and put together my own.

I'll have EVERYTHING done before PDXLan 12 this summer, I'm stoked.

that 780i is incredibly sexy!!! and that case has a very nice layout, i can't wait to see the watercooling

and the 9600 should share the same waterblocks as the 8800gt's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom