ok i cant wait till june. and not just cuz i want to upgrade now
but I need two comps. I might wait till mid march if it means the graphics cards price will drop. or is that just the geforce ones? im still torn between the x1800 and the 7800 range.
and why would i want to get a 3200+ .... im upgrading and i already have an athlon 3000!
i mean if i was to get one of the graphics cards listed above would a 3800+ x2 be overkill.....
Is it a waste to get 2x 1gig for memory? i was thinking that way when i need to upgrade i can just get another gig instead of having to scrap all the 1/2s when ive used up all the slots!
thanks for the advice guys. keep it coming. I realise my computer could last a bit longer but needing a new one, having money to burn and quake wars round the corner i thought for once in my life i would own a decent gaming pc!