New Gaming PC Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understood you 100%

might as well recommend 1K watt PSU. BUT, i think that you WEREN'T being sarcastic, you just said cuz you were gonna end up looking stupid.

It may be reliable, but not as powerful as a OCZ Gamexstream if you want it /
there is nothing sarcastic about that comment. it sounds 100% genuine, and is in fact 100% true. you're just an idiot for bringing it up.

wow aliasaid........

might as well recommend 1K watt PSU. BUT, i think that you WEREN'T being sarcastic, you just said cuz you were gonna end up looking stupid.

See words play a big role in language, see that word "think", thats your opinion. and you kno, sometimes opinions can be wrong, and in this case it is. maybe that THINK should be capitalized like some of ur other words.

Btw, i would never recommend a 1K PSU inless the person had an unreal amount of money for a computer and had tons of power suckin components with water or phase coolin, or maybe if hte person was on XS where ppl dont act immature.

Back on the opinion thing IMO smilies that wink is sarcasm to me, thats why theres a winkin smilie after mostly everything about the OCZ. Sry i wasnt clear, no ones perfect. i have the OCZ GameXstream and its an awsome PSU. Aliasaid, dont start sayin **** about or with me ok, i was only tryin to help him and give him some more options jeez. I'm sry for thinkin this site was about helpin other ppl with their computer problems or their build ideas..... i guess i was wrong... all thats been goin on on this site is flamin nowadays. I dont see any of this flamin crap on XS or Overclock.net and other ppl have said they havent seen it on other sites, see its ppl like you aliasaid that bring down this site and **** ppl off.

Anyway, on subject, like i said before great rig, if you want, wait till july 24th and prices on that X2 will be really low or if you wanted you could get a conroe. Dont forgot about those heatsinks, the Cool Mine in particular. You'll see better temps and save a lil money with it.

i get ur point on trying to help, but it would have been more practical to suggest a cheaper, less powerful PSU seeing as how he does not planning on using a system that would need 72amps of power, i cant imagine anyone here buliding a gaming rig that would need that much power, and thats just the +12v rails.

Well, you nvr kno with ppl, and also, i ussually stay on XS so i'm used to Xtremesystems, not really the budget builds kind of thing. I'm used to the biggest, baddest, most powerfull, fastest, most OCed with phase coolin rigs they have on XS. Sry my mistake.

meefle said:
Well, you nvr kno with ppl, and also, i ussually stay on XS so i'm used to Xtremesystems, not really the budget builds kind of thing. I'm used to the biggest, baddest, most powerfull, fastest, most OCed with phase coolin rigs they have on XS. Sry my mistake.

your justifying your recommendation here, but earlier you were saying it was just sarcasm.. w/e dude.

you were obviously offended by what i said... so i'm not gonna comment any further.

wow u can use sarcasm and recommend something at the same time. And i was offended by what you said too, like i said, i was just tryin to give him some more options.... jeez and you just jumped in b****ing at me.......

see at least john3 was nice about it, you dont have to be so b****y about s**** like that..... when you say something nice to someone they will ussually respond nicely.... and visa versa....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom