new gaming build

Jacob_haydon

Beta member
These are the parts I wanted to use, what do you think, any recommendations?
Budget is 1000$

Case- Corsair HAF 912
COOLER MASTER HAF series RC-912-KKN1 Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com

Graphics card- EVGA 02G-P4-3753-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card
EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked 2GB Video Card 02G-P4-3753-KR G-SYNC Support 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 - Newegg.com

Motherboard- GIGABYTE GA-B85M-GAMING 3 LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-B85M-GAMING 3 LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

Processor- Intel Core i5-4460 Haswell Quad-Core 3.2GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4600
Intel Core i5-4460 Haswell Quad-Core 3.2GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4600 BX80646I54460 - Newegg.com

Power supply- Corsair CX 600
CORSAIR CX series CX600 600W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com

I want at least 1 TB HDD. How much ram do I need for this?

Im sure you'll get a couple of other responses before I get out of work, (on the phone now) but for a $1000 budget you could build a pretty decent build. Well unless you need things like the monitor and keyboard and such included in that budget but if that's just for the tower you can do much better than a 750TI and I would personally go with a higher end power supply, The Corsair CX series is ok but is there budget line and isn't as good as there othere lines of PS. Well if you don't have any other recommendations before I get to my PC I'll put a list together for a decent build for that budget.

Dauntae
Well PP did it before I finished typing lol

+1 on the 970. I've been using mine without issues for over a month now. Although due to my high ambient temps (30-40 degrees C) it does occasionally thermal throttle when gaming heavily (Ultra settings, 1080p, the works)

Im sure you'll get a couple of other responses before I get out of work, (on the phone now) but for a $1000 budget you could build a pretty decent build. Well unless you need things like the monitor and keyboard and such included in that budget but if that's just for the tower you can do much better than a 750TI and I would personally go with a higher end power supply, The Corsair CX series is ok but is there budget line and isn't as good as there othere lines of PS. Well if you don't have any other recommendations before I get to my PC I'll put a list together for a decent build for that budget.

Dauntae
Well PP did it before I finished typing lol

I'm up for any other recommendations! Just playing around with parts but if you can change of something better for the buck I'm all ears. Thanks.

PPMguire has good recommendations, I would have recommended pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom