New FSX Gaming Rig - How Does It Sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh which model is your G.Skill? I have the Green NR's and they hit DDR2-1176 at 5-5-5-15. G.Skill are the overclock kings.

Such an incredible overclocker man. I bought them expecting to hit 500mhz if I was lucky as it was $115 when I bought it this christmas. I was shocked to see my RAM was beating sticks costing 40 more than mine.

I thought I just got a lucky stick before but i just got another green NR stick today after the price dropped down to 100 bucks and it also is a killer overclocker.

I have mine right now at 450mhz 4-4-3-9 timings.

alright guys. so, do what should i do! what size is going to be great and give me descent frames? and can i have some recommendations?

thanks a lot.

by the way, im ordering the parts tommorow, so speed would help. lol. thanks again

ethan

ferarri said:
The Sceptre 22" widescreen is AMAZING!!! I have it and am very proud of it. I couldn't ask for better with this. As for the RAM, I don't have that exact one but I have the more expensive model G.SKILL 2GBHZ and it works wonderfully. I hear that it overclocks great if you ever get around to it.
Good Luck

Like I said here, Sceptre 22" is great. I have an 8800GTX and I get great FPS on BF2, Dark Messiah, and NFS: Carbon all on MAX settings. You won't have to worry about FPS for awhile.

Yea when it comes down to it, how big do you feel comfortible with? I think 20.1 is the sweet spot honestly in terms of cash and size.

mmmm. well, i decided to go with the acer 22'' office line lcd. only because of reviews. the reviews were much better and its only 20 bucks more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom