New Compy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when that mobo comes in im stuffing it down my pants and then stomping on it, and when you come and get it your getting the taser! : O

ynnubekacnap said:
Well when that mobo comes in im stuffing it down my pants and then stomping on it, and when you come and get it your getting the taser! : O

ahaha... well... i guess you win this time.. oh, but next time... i'll get ya back!! lol

Dang, that's a leet video card. :p

When are you going to kick my *** at SuperPI? I just need to get ready for it.

Hey ya, I was wondering about the case, is it the paint that causes the white flecks to show up or is it scrached to all ****? =P

ya, its the paint, its got a professional like finish, its glitterish, sorta like the alienware cases.. only a **** of a lot shinnier.. but anyway its the raidmax rx-9, it also comes in red

The General said:
Dang, that's a leet video card. :p

When are you going to kick my *** at SuperPI? I just need to get ready for it.

ah, and to that.. well... my new mobo is coming in today... but i won't be oc'ing like mad today, i'm gonna give it a while first, let the thermal paste spread up and such... then i'll get to the oc'ing and hopefully take first place again, like when i had my opteron 146 for about 2 weeks...

i wanted to get that case...but iw as OOS. and didnt come with a fan controller like the aspire cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom