New Compy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Alrighty, though its not running, i finally found my usb cable for my camera... so i'm gonna post up my pictures of my benchwarming precious computer!!!

here's with new psu... but no mobo

102_0729.jpg

102_0728.jpg

and here's before the new psu with mobo n' all

102_0717.jpg

102_0713.jpg

and now... just some other goodies...

102_0723.jpg

my precious e6600...
102_0719.jpg

and now.. the whole load, including the raptor!!!
102_0725.jpg

Lookin sweet, how come its not up in runing yet?
hehe Crossfire ready but ya got a nvidia card i love ati myself and amd but ima spring for a C2D if there stell top of the line when vista and dx10 come out

ain't running cuz of a maybe mobo problem...

and nvidia card is temporary, i'm having my old x1900xt shipped back to me soon enough.. and hopefully i can get it working.. cuz the person i sold my old computer to couldnt... thankfully, i still got warranty on it, so i can send it back to ati even if i can't get it working.

Ahh darn ic thats no fun, hate geting a new comp and wanting to play on it so bad but you gota send stuff back. Maby its the OCZ ram one post said they couldent get it to Post. you gona send the mobo back for a replacement?

already sent it back...

and i dunno if its the ram.. its not just that it wouldnt post..

but when i had my cpu in.. it would turn on and off.. lol.. its all in my other thread... if it still does it.. i dunno what i'm gonna do.. guess try rma'ing the ram.. or buying another stick to see if it works

because it stays on.. but obviously does not post with the cpu out

Ohh ic, ill read that then lol. Darn that sucks tho id send it back and get a diff mobo check the reviews find one with the least amount of probs

bah... i wanted something with crossfire thats why i grabbed it.. the only other crossfire i found interest in is the dfi infinity.. but i dunno how well that oc's

Ahh yeah thats true, and the only one i found that seemed good is this one

ASUS P5W DH DELUXE/WIFI-AP Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 975X ATX Intel Motherboard

but its 200$ something, but i guess it and 2 other Asus boards OC very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom