New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is last time going to try to put up a set......but here i go AGAIN lol

Case-RAIDMAX SAGITTA ATX-921WB Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Dvdplayer-LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA Model LH-20A1L-05

HDD-Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500AAKS 250GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

VideoCard-XFX PVT88SFDF4 GeForce 8800GS 384MB 192-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

Ram-G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ

MotherBoard-ABIT IP35-E LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard

Pross-Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor Model BX80562Q6600

PowerSupplys-Corsair VX 550W ATX Power Supply - CMPSU-550VX

and some 5.00$ for my pross lol......Total of that is 790$ and if this sucks or something im going back to other build becuase im tired of looking more

PS: Someone gave me the ram,power supply

Don't Read reviews on the seller page.
Raidmax power supplies included with cases are NOT "good".

Go with fortron 400 or 450 watt.
Or rosewill.

I have to disagree with this. I recently bought the same case as him with the 500 watt power supply and it works like a charm. I think what you have is a really good start to getting a gaming computer together. MicroATX motherboards are great and it'll work with your case, I have the same stuff. Something I do recommend to you is your processor, it's a little out dated but it can get the job done, I think you should save a little more buy a AM2+ motherboard Newegg.com - ECS Geforce6100PM-M2 AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail and get a AMD Quad Core Phenom Newegg.com - AMD Phenom 9500 Agena 2.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 95W Quad-Core Processor - Retail. This would really complete you "God Box".

what the heck are u smoking buddy, why would he change from a q6600 to a phenom, that would be really stupid... stick with what you have doom.

I have to disagree with this. I recently bought the same case as him with the 500 watt power supply and it works like a charm. I think what you have is a really good start to getting a gaming computer together. MicroATX motherboards are great and it'll work with your case, I have the same stuff. Something I do recommend to you is your processor, it's a little out dated but it can get the job done, I think you should save a little more buy a AM2+ motherboard Newegg.com - ECS Geforce6100PM-M2 AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail and get a AMD Quad Core Phenom Newegg.com - AMD Phenom 9500 Agena 2.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 95W Quad-Core Processor - Retail. This would really complete you "God Box".

No just no, please do your homework and dont confuse this kid anymore then he already is, and trick him into buying inferior products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom