New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do u guys say im going to be disappointed in 2-6 months??? i been putting yup with this Crappy computer for the last 4 years and i havent complained once......i just want a better computer "BETTER" not a fuking "AWSOME" computer that raips ever other computer that costs more than 1000$

I've been dealing with mine for 6 years, I think you have no right to go crazy yet

also what part of we're trying to save you a hassle of complaining later, don't you understand, because things in PC world could get outdated even tomorrow (hypothetically speaking)

So why is the prices on everything going to drop in april and what if they dont??? then i just wasted a of 1-3 months waitting for them to drop

we KNOW they are going to drop, that just shows you haven't researched anything yet, because when the new stuff is out, the value of the old stuff depreciates for the placement of the new stuff

why are u guys saying the prosscer sucks when half of u guys said that xoxbananasxox should get it........its the same prosscer lol

we didn't say the processor sucks, I'm saying that there'll be something better for the price soon... god darn...

im glad lol

Case- RAIDMAX SAGITTA ATX-921WB Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower

Processor - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor Model BX80562Q6600

VideoCard- XFX PVT88SFDF4 GeForce 8800GS 384MB 192-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

MotherBoard- ABIT IP35-E LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard

Ram- pqi TURBO 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model PQI25400-2GDB

Hardrive- EXCELSTOR Jupiter Series ESJ8160S 160GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

Dvdrive- LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA Model LH-20A1L-05

PowerSupply- PC Power & Cooling S610EPS EPS12V 610W Continuous @ 40°C Power Supply

this would be my 895$ computer if i didnt wait for w/e u guys are talking about "prices will lower in april"

Never even heard of that Hard drive brand, idk if its reliable or not, get a Seagate or WD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom