New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom10320

In Runtime
Hi this is the computer im gunna order towmarrow well the parts :p
Here it is

Case-RAIDMAX Smilodon Extreme ATX-612WEBP Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case comes with 500W Power Supply

Ram- Kingston HyperX 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory

DvDriver- LITE-ON Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA DVD Burner with LightScribe

Prossecer- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Brisbane 2.2GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Processor

VideoCard- PNY VCG8600GXPB GeForce 8600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

MotherBoard- PC CHIPS A13G+ (V3.0) AM2 NVIDIA nForce 6100-405 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

thats all 504$ all im willing to spend on a new computer

Current Computer have the parts idk lol but w/e Ps:Made by my dad in 2004
Prossecer-AMD Athlon Xp 2800+ 1.67ghz which runs at 2.80

Ram-2gigs DDr

motherboard- idk lol doesnt support PCI Express 16x tho nor DDr2

PowerSupply-400watts

DvDriver-hehe idk some black old one :p

VideoCard-Nvidia 6200OC

so i just want to see what u guys think and if i should get it for 504$ becuase all my friends said that i should save 1000$ for better computer but im not willing to buy a 1000$ lol 504$ is good lol or should i just keep my old computer :p

Ps: IM not going to throw away my old computer if i get new one, gunna use it for when friends over if anyone asks what im gunna do with it lol.

Is it a good deal for 504$? + shipping 535$

I like that case but always beware of the power supply they give you. You should go with a good brand power supply. I never buy a case and power supply combo. See my sig. for details

I like that case but always beware of the power supply they give you. You should go with a good brand power supply. I never buy a case and power supply combo. See my sig. for details

Well all the reviews on the product and they said the power supply was great and it worked

Don't Read reviews on the seller page.
Raidmax power supplies included with cases are NOT "good".

Go with fortron 400 or 450 watt.
Or rosewill.

eeww, i hate raidmax cases. there usually mostly plastic, if u like it that way i guess its fine. i only like some plastic. i wouldn't get a case psu combo, the psu is usually crap.

I have said it before and I will say it again Be careful of reviews. What reviews? The ones off of Newegg? Well it's great that they said it actually works. But most of us here would agree that you should go with a good brand of power supply. It's up to you though if you want to take the risk.

eeww, i hate raidmax cases. there usually mostly plastic, if u like it that way i guess its fine. i only like some plastic. i wouldn't get a case psu combo, the psu is usually crap.

The door on mine is plastic but the rest of the case is steel. It is actually a very nice case. The one in my Sig. anyway.

CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX ATX12V V2.2 550W Power Supply 90 - 264 V UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick

the thats the power supplys and ill get the same case but no power supplys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom