new computer - Page 4 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 08-28-2006, 05:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Super Techie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 419
Send a message via AIM to Dr DMoney
Default

Me Too. Well, Try to get a e6400 if you or someone else is going to make it. The e6300 is just trash comparded to the e6400.
__________________

__________________
The start of my signature...
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7041/sig0jc.png
Dr DMoney is offline  
Old 08-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #32 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
KingAustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Iowa
Posts: 673
Send a message via AIM to KingAustin
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr DMoney
Me Too. Well, Try to get a e6400 if you or someone else is going to make it. The e6300 is just trash comparded to the e6400.
Um, how do get that conclusion?
__________________

__________________
E6300 w/ AF7 Pro 3.11ghz
Gigabyte DS3
2GB G.Skill DDR2 800
7900GT w/ Zalman vf900 650/800
Z-5500 Digital Speakers
22" Chimei + 19" BENQ
XClio 3060
KingAustin is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 12:37 PM   #33 (permalink)
Newb Techie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9
Default

Well, it's the class that's boring. It's a beginning class, and I already know it, so the teacher gives us 1 hour and 42 minutes to create a web page with a bold header. Boring.
blakewcook is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 02:13 PM   #34 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
KingAustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Iowa
Posts: 673
Send a message via AIM to KingAustin
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by blakewcook
Well, it's the class that's boring. It's a beginning class, and I already know it, so the teacher gives us 1 hour and 42 minutes to create a web page with a bold header. Boring.
So create a new project and learn some new stuff
__________________
E6300 w/ AF7 Pro 3.11ghz
Gigabyte DS3
2GB G.Skill DDR2 800
7900GT w/ Zalman vf900 650/800
Z-5500 Digital Speakers
22" Chimei + 19" BENQ
XClio 3060
KingAustin is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 03:33 PM   #35 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,151
Send a message via AIM to Deathawk Send a message via Yahoo to Deathawk
Default

Maybe it's just me, but this guy seems like he'd be better off going with a budget desktop...(Maybe getting a 7600GT or x850xt instead of an x1800xt...?) Maybe getting like a x2 3800+ and a basic motherboard instead of an expensive Core 2 Duo(which is alright, but then a 150 dollar motherboard..? I don't see overclocking in his future either... no offense.)

But hey, if you got 1500 dollars I guess you can get what you want
__________________
Deathawk is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 04:10 PM   #36 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
KingAustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Iowa
Posts: 673
Send a message via AIM to KingAustin
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathawk
Maybe it's just me, but this guy seems like he'd be better off going with a budget desktop...(Maybe getting a 7600GT or x850xt instead of an x1800xt...?) Maybe getting like a x2 3800+ and a basic motherboard instead of an expensive Core 2 Duo(which is alright, but then a 150 dollar motherboard..? I don't see overclocking in his future either... no offense.)

But hey, if you got 1500 dollars I guess you can get what you want
It would be idiotic to budget himself with someone elses money!
__________________

__________________
E6300 w/ AF7 Pro 3.11ghz
Gigabyte DS3
2GB G.Skill DDR2 800
7900GT w/ Zalman vf900 650/800
Z-5500 Digital Speakers
22" Chimei + 19" BENQ
XClio 3060
KingAustin is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.