New Case And Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexcantplaycswithlag

Solid State Member
I've been looking to upgrade my case for a while so I can do some overclocking. I also have just received my new sata hard drive in the mail today and noticed that my power supply can only hold one sata drive... So I figure the best thing to do was to look on tigerdirect.com and newegg.com for the best deal on a very chill case (micro atx + atx compatible) and an at least 600 watt power supply with at least 2 sata connections. I found a couple okay deals. I'm looking to spend at most $100, any ideas? Thanks in advanced. :]

PC Power and cooling 610watt its 90 after rebates 110+ shipping and tax.
That's not a very good deal, I picked up the PC P&C 750 watt a little while ago for $82 after a MIR.

To the OP if your not in a rush keep an eye on Newegg and they always have good deals. I tend to have the best luck at the end of the month. Otherwise there is a great power supply thread stickied on what brands to look at. Just compare whats cheapest and pick it up.

As far as a case goes its up to preference. For some ideas though there is another thread with recommended parts. Take a look at some of the cases that are suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom