New case help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy

Baseband Member
Hi guys. I am building a new rig and I am stumped on what case to get. I was looking at a couple. The ones I was looking at were

- CoolerMaster HAF 922 Case: Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

- Lian Li Dark Armor K62: Newegg.com - LIAN LI Lancool PC-K62 Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

or - Thermaltake V9: Newegg.com - Thermaltake V9 Black Edition ATX Computer Gaming Chassis with Dual Oversized 230mm Ultra-Silent Cooling Fans VJ400G1N2Z Mid Tower

Thanks everyone. If you have any suggestions let us know. Please be wary that I am in Australia, so prices are different and same with the choice of brands.

I would opt for the HAF, its an awesome case for airflow and cable management. Really though, you need to pick something that appeals to you, i have used the V9 and its a cheaply made case, i hate it when the expansions slots cannot be reinstalled so your left which a dust hole if you take the wrong one out. Although you cant go wrong with the HAF you may like the plainer looking cases like me, this might be worth a look
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER CM690 II Advanced Black Steel body / Plastic + Mesh bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
or also the scout
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Yeah thanks mate. I am gunna go with the HAF, I was just asking in case one of them had poor air flow, or like you who has had experience with one of the cases. Thanks for the suggestions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom