New case fans... blue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttzu

In Runtime
What is up everyone!!! I am so stoked to have my WC loop going right now and I want to have some nice blue LED case fans to compliment my blue theme... I have 3 Scythe SFF21F 63 CFM S-FLEX 120mm Quiet FAN by Sony on my radiator and they are running off the PSU and sound fine. I was wondering what would be some good case fans to run off the PSU and still have good noise/air flow ratio?

I was thinking maybe: Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER R4-L2R-20AC-GP 120mm Blue LED Case Fan

or maybe fan controller on these: Yate Loon CLEAR 120mm Medium Speed Silent Case Fan with Blue LED - D12SM-124B - Sleeved Products Model: D12SM-124B [D12SM-124B] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

I want something that will have good cfm but still decent noise levels. I have 2 6-fan controllers but they are running these right now: Yate Loon CLEAR 120mm High Speed Silent Case Fan with Blue LED - D12SH-124B - Sleeved Products Model: D12SH-124B [D12SH-124B] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Nobody has any ideas on some good blue LED case fans... I'm really curious about the Cooler Master R4... the specs for the noise to cfm ratio seem a little far fetched lol...

I can't say I've ever tried those Cooler Master fans.

Personally, I find it hard to beat the Yate Loon fans for the price.

When it comes to blue LED fans I like to the of my self as the master. I have a review on the coolermaster R4 fans if you go to the moddiing, cooling and overclocking section of the fourms you can watch it, I'd give you a link but I'm on my phone writing this, Linus Tech Tips on youtube did an " unboxing and first look " of the R4 fan. If you are lookin for lights to shine on the inside of your case I don't reccomend R4's, they aren't very bright, but they have a very nice looking glow if you arnt trying to see ur computer from space. How ever, there isn't any other size fans on the market that will give you the same effect that R4 fans have. If you go on Newegg type in Rosewill 120mm blue led fan, I have 2 of those on my H50 radiator and they do a stellar job!

Thanks for the input guys :D Yeah Slay I have the yate loons right now and will probably stick with those until I get water cooling for a new video card and chipset...

Sean - I watched your unpacking and I love the part... "yeah it's 69 cfm" lol :D I wanted to buy stuff to hook up directly to the PSU but I'm thinking I will hook both my fan controllers up... The R4 does seem pretty cool but it is really hard to believe that it is 19db with 69cfm at 2k rpm...! I watched the unboxing video you are talking about as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom