New Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

TermyBGL

Baseband Member
Hello all,

<Sigh> After recently purchasing a new case its been nothing but a pain the whole time. Nothing seems to align properly inside, getting my gpu in and out is a 1 hour 2 man job having to really force it out, the fittings at the back just dont seem to align atall even though it fully matches the specs. Have to bend the back of the case just to be able to screw the gpu back in.

Now its come to me not even beiong able to easily remove my gpu/ mobo becasue its wedged in there, so I'm saying **** with this piece of cr*p and getting a better 1.

Any particular cases you all recommend? (I'm in the UK) Prefably something attractive looking and easy to fit watercooling kits to (if not pre fitted). Generally something with very good cooling.

If u want mid tower go with the Thermaltake Tsunami, and if u want bigger get the Thermaltake Armor or the Kandalf ( the silver kandalf is half the weigh of the black btw). The kandalf and armor come prefitted for water cooling, not sure about the Tsunami though, tsunami has 3 fans,a nd the kandalf and armor has 4.

Thanks jonh3, ordered a silver Armor. Will save watercooling for a while, got a vapochill Xtreme performance CPU cooler instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom