new case

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanepsycho

Baseband Member
i really need help deciding on a new case i currently have a mid tower and and i have no room so i am moving to a full tower i have a budget of NO MORE than 200 but the less money the better so long as the case is good i was looking at CM cosmos 1000

this is because of its sleek exterior and the hdd bays if anyone has a history with this case i would love to hear what u think of it

dude no offence but thats amazing i cant believe u were able to chop of 83 cents from the price of that case

dude no offence but thats amazing i cant believe u were able to chop of 83 cents from the price of that case

..... Wow so nice...

Try to find the shipping of that case of Newegg and compare it to what Inferno charges (he said Free shipping for his) then compare..

I never said that was the price I was going to give you. I said I'd be willing to work with you to reduce the current price to help save you money.

However, if you have no interest, then that's fine.

didnt like the cosmos s as much as the other 2 but i decided to go with the haf for now i think is better for cooling

the cm haf is good. i recomended the 1200 because of all of the 120mm fan's that thing has. i have the 300 and it is pretty sweeet. but the haf will suit you fine if you need to have the drive bays facing towards you. and lets play nice now, inferno was just trying to make a deal with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom